Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Keep Drawing!

I was cleaning my room today and found a bunch of old sketchbooks. I was looking through them and thinking of who I was when I was filling them. Its interesting to look back at observation drawings and remember where I was or who I was with and why I wanted to capture that thing in my sketchbook at that specific moment. Most of the drawings were bad but I remember how hard I was trying and even now I can see improvement in my self as I scroll through each sketchbook.
I think its true what people say, everyone has bad drawings in them and you have to draw as much as possible to get them out. A comfort you can take in this is you will never go backward in skill. You will only get better.
Here are some pictures I liked from one of my sketchbooks.




No comments:

Post a Comment