Friday, July 20, 2012

Puppets at Night

Sorry I haven't given any posts in a while. I have started an internship at Puppet Showplace Theatre. I plan on giving a post about all the new things Ive done and learned. For now I am giving you a big update! One of the great things I am doing at PST is having a piece in there Puppet Slam. It starts tommorrow night at Puppet Showplace Theatre in Brookline. A Puppet Slam is a show for teens and adults! But Its more than puppets! All kinds of performers and artists present. What kinds of performances will they be? There is a wide range of content from elegant to satirical. Here is one of my favorites from a past slam, to give you an idea.


 


My stop motion final "Fran" will be in the show. I' am so excited to be apart of something so incredibly awesome! Click Fran's picture to buy your ticket!


Fran3_001_003_X1_0039


                                                                 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment