Thursday, January 17, 2013

Graphic Design and Marketing Internship

I have been very busy since graduation and apologize for the lack of updates! However I plan on coming back full throttle with weekly posts. Maybe even daily but dont hold me to that as it appears overly ambitious. 


My internship at Puppet Showplace Theatre in Brookline, MA is complete. I loved every minute of it! So much so that I had no time to blog about it as I was in constant work mode. I wrote about my internship on their blog which I will post a link to here. Which should satify all the mystery behind my absence to my adoring fans (insert sarcastic tone).


Alongside my internship I have been saving money for my move to New York City. Moving to New York has been my plan since junior high and a realistic goal since College. Now that I have graduated, completed an internship, saved money and just so happen to have made a best friend in College who is from New York, the plan is in motion. 


Until next time, stay classy, blog fans. 



1 comment: