Friday, March 8, 2013

Pinterest and Old Photos

My Pinterest account started as a fun place to kill time on the internet. Now it has become a big part of how I work. I like creating mood boards for projects I am working on and getting inspired by similar themes. I find it especially helpful when creating color palettes before I start designing something.


Right now I am in the middle of a few projects and I am pinning a lot to those boards. One of those is a illustration/character design page in my sketchbook about the Circus. Here is that board! I will post the finished project soon. 


Recently I have created a board of some old family photos for myself to have digital copies to share with my other family members, friends and anyone who enjoys retro photography.


In my search for these photos I have learned a lot of cool things about my family. This is my favorite so far, a photo of my grandmother on my mothers side Norma Phillips in her 1948 gym class. I had no idea she was a skilled archer! 



BowArrow1



No comments:

Post a Comment