Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dexter

Netflix still hasn't uploaded Season 2 of Bates Motel! So I am currently watching Dexter. I never knew what the show was about but I did know the famous title sequence. 

I didn't realize the show Dexter started as a book series by Jeff Lindsay called Darkly Dreaming Dexter. The book is great too! I started the first one and so the far its everything in the first season. I wonder how close the show stayed to the rest of the book series.


Anyway, here is an ink drawing I made while watching Season 5. Meet the Morgans; Deborah, Dexter and Harry.  I wanted to of course use some sort of blood splatter effect. I also love geometry and wanted the lines to emulate the strings Dexter uses when he analyzes the blood patterns in crime scenes.



No comments:

Post a Comment