Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentines Day Cards

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day! Here are some of the cards I made for my own loved ones!

The first is a celestial themed Valentine for my boyfriend Alex. We spent our Valentines Day at the American Museum of Natural History's Planetarium, drinking champagne under the stars. Fun Fact: The back of the card has a list of our dates and it just so happens that our 14th date was on February 14th!


The second is a Christian themed Valentine for my Mom. This Bible verse means "Love is the bond of perfection". Also, my Mom loves birds and has even owned a white Dove. :)


Lastly, a Valentine for my best friend Reebs! One day I asked Reebs what her own dream house was and took note to draw it later next to my own. The line at the bottom is "Our paths will always cross."




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative post. Keeping your blog updated frequently is very thoughtful of you. Just now, I read an article that interested me. We would like to share our profile with you. Check it out. Automatic Clicker

    ReplyDelete