Thursday, May 28, 2015

A New Job!

I am happy to say that I have a new job! My goal has always been to get into a company that is based in Children's Media. Since I moved to New York I primarily worked at FleishmanHillard and some other places as well. They were all great experiences and gave me huge stepping stones in my career.
However, I am happy to close that chapter of my life and move forward to make the kind of work I want.
I said I have a new job but its really more like two new jobs. I feel lucky enough to have one great opportunity but beyond blessed to have two! First and most excitedly I will soon be an Editor and Motion Graphics Artist for the company Driver Digital!

Driver Digital is a children's entertainment company whose prime goal is to make kids laugh! I can't wait to start and show you some of the cool things I will get to be a part of. Some of the clients are Disney, Mattel, PBS Kids and other great children companies. I don't want to spoil the project I will be working on yet....so stay tuned!

Secondly, I will be creating educational materials for children with special needs at Rethink Autism on a per project basis. They are an amazing company that provides help to not only school programs and teachers but parents who need guidance as well. This is very special to me because when I was little I struggled with learning math and it didn't get any easier for me until I was taught how to count visually. This is one of the many things this company touches upon. Theres a million ways to learn something and I love what they stand for.

I don't have anything to show you yet for Driver Digital but you can check out my first project assignment for Rethink Autism. This one is based on a fairy tale theme and helps teach kids about memorization using fairy tales stories. Let me know what you think!




1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on getting a new job man I'm so happy that you achieve your goal in life. The biggest achievement for everyone is when they got their dream job nothing more than that can make us happy. I just hope that everyone achieves their goals and gets their dream job as you got.

    ReplyDelete