Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Degree Project Notes

These are some of my notes I wrote about degree project. For those of you who dont know what degree project is its your final film you make as a senior in animation at MassArt. So you will be hearing a lot about this from me this year.



I started doodling again in Environmental Science last week. I drew my character Fran as a witch. I was thinking of making a halloween card with her. Then I started drawing a bunch of witches and other things.






I have been really stressing out about degree project because its so hard to settle on an idea. I finally feel better because I have settled on one. For a while I felt like I was going to use my character Fran for my degree project but I wanted to do something new. Then it felt like crunch time to get a new idea. For two weeks I had trouble getting inspired and I think it was because I just kept thinking of how important the project was. The other day I had to come up with an idea for a project in another class. I sat down and started sketching and writing funny things. It came really easily. I think the key to degree project is to remind yourself that its just another project. Anyway I found an idea for my degree project that I'm really excited about and I feel a lot better. I will post more info on that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment