Saturday, July 27, 2013

Marionette Thoughts


Here are two versions of my Marionette page. I had an idea! Maybe the text could be more music/song inspired. For example it could resemble a music sheet. Something to consider since it's about singing. That might be one way to have continuity with differing backgrounds in the story.

I also like the first marionette. His strings and pose are nice. What was concerning me was his lack of style. I was worried he looked naked even though he was made of wood. Maybe I could combine the two pages. The girl could be in the pose of the first marionette page.... 

I can also play around with a lighter colored background for the marionette. That way it will feel like its following a similar color palette as the Parrot image. 



Marionette

MarionettePage



No comments:

Post a Comment