Thursday, May 10, 2012

Business Card!

I finished my business card design and its finally a tangible thing I can hold in my hand! I needed them for portfolio night and it came the day of. That was a close one.

Here is the final design I sent out last Sunday. I used www.Moo.com, thats what all my friends used as well. Good site if you are wondering.






The felt bee on my mood board is holding it up! Side note: I need to update my mood board I have discovered so many new artists recently.

My friend gave me an idea to cut the bottom right corner off to push the perspective of the foot. So one of these nights I will probably be cutting away at 100's of little cards. That sounds right up my alley. Animator Chris Landreth once said that animators are masochists.

This is some process work before reaching the final design. A lot of playing around.





















No comments:

Post a Comment