Friday, May 4, 2012

Catch of the Night ©

During this semester I have been incredibly inspired by my Children's Literature class. In that class our final was to make a children's book. My story is called "Catch of the Night" and it was inspired by a story my mom told me when I asked her where babies come from. She told me there was a man on the roof who fished for stars in the night sky, that we all begin as baby stars and he delivered us to our parents, like the stork. This is the extended version. I am considering this to be a first draft. I plan to take a course on publishing children's books this summer and my goal is to get my story published and for it to be read to all the babies!!! I will post some photos of the construction of the book soon. As always feedback is welcome, everything can be enhanced for the better. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment